Tri-City Health Center has provided high-quality family planning services for nearly 50 years. TCHC’s skilled medical providers are trained to provide a wide range of contraceptive options and routine preventive screenings. Just as reproductive health and family planning are crucial before a pregnancy, prenatal care is a critical part of a healthy pregnancy. At Tri-City Health Center, the skilled medical staff will monitor expectant mother’s health – and the baby’s health – during pregnancy.
Reproductive Health Services include
- Breast exams and referrals for mammograms
- Cervical cancer screenings and colposcopy
- Testing and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Urinary Tract and Vaginal Infections
Family Planning Services include
- Fertility Awareness methods
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Preconception counseling
Pregnancy Care includes
- Obstetrics Medical Visits
- Postpartum Care
- Health Education
- Nutrition & Behavioral Health Counseling
- Breastfeeding Support
- Referrals to WIC
- Family PACT
- Tri-City Health Center is a Family PACT provider, which offers comprehensive family planning services to eligible low-income (under 200 percent federal poverty level) men and women.
- Every Women Counts – Cancer Detection Program (CDP)
- Tri-City Health Center offers cancer detection services for eligible women. Services include free clinical breast exams, mammograms, pelvic exams, Pap tests and case management. Treatment is also available through the Breast and Cervical Treatment Program (BCCTP).
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)
- Tri-City Health Center is a provider of Alameda County’s CPSP program, which provides services to Medi-Cal pregnant women, from beginning of pregnancy through postpartum care.
1999 Mowry Ave., Ste N
Fremont, CA 94538