Tri-City Health Center’s TransVision Program plays an important role in giving support and service to transgender patients across the Bay Area, earning local and national honors. TransVision’s primary goal is to lower HIV infection rates among transwomen by increasing knowledge of HIV risk and behaviors. The center also improves access to trans-affirming treatment, PrEP, and primary care services. TransVision used the Informed Consent Model of care.
TransVision is an award-winning program, recognized as a model both nationally and internationally. All transgender patients are provided private, affordable care according to their needs, no matter their status. With 1-on-1 counseling, testing, and education, TransVision offers peace of mind to those who need help.
Please contact Janet Halfin to schedule an appointment or for information at (510) 252-5822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erikka Palafox for our PrEP STAY Project: (510) 252-5840
- Charlie Wilson for PrEP/PEP: (510) 252-5811
- Access to clinical services such as primary care, hormones and surgery referral
- Name and Gender change assistance
- Free hormone needle exchange/disposal
- Safer Sex Supplies: condoms, lube
- Informed Consent Model
- STD Screening
- Confidential HIV Testing, Care & Treatment
- Non-Alameda County Residents have access
39500 Liberty St.
Fremont, CA 94538