The Tri-City Health Center Teen Clinic helps teens maintain a healthy lifestyle by providing affordable, comprehensive adolescent services to 12- to 24-year-old patients.
Services are provided in a personal and confidential matter. Parents or guardians are not required to be present in order to access care, and are not notified when services are used. The Teen Clinic is staffed by Peer Health workers, who are of the same age and life experiences as patients. This shared background creates insight into patient needs and helps to facilitate a welcoming atmosphere.
- Primary care medical services, for basic everyday care and health
- Annual exams, pap smears, and immunizations, for age-appropriate needs
- Health education and services, including reproductive health and peer counseling
- Referrals and connections to other health and social services
- Participation on the Youth Advisory Board, which focuses on school-based health and tobacco abuse
1999 Mowry Ave., Suite N,
Fremont, CA 94538