Tri-City Health Center is dedicated to providing Tri-City area residents with excellent and comprehensive health care. TCHC’s primary care team is made up of physicians, nurse practitioners, managers, specialists, educators and many other types of providers and support staff. TCHC offers a wide-range of primary and preventive health care services for people of all ages:
- Family Planning
- Pediatrics and Teen Clinic
- Podiatry and Chiropractic
- Acute and Specialized Illness Diagnosis and Treatment
- Tri-City Health Center medical providers are well equipped to diagnose and address acute illness and prescribe appropriate treatment or make the correct referral to an outside medical specialist.
- TCHC’s Registered Dieticians receive patient referrals for nutrition services and work with patients and Primary Care Providers to develop dietary plans that are compatible with a patient’s health care plans. As dietitians, they also regularly provide nutritional assessment, education, counseling and meal planning.
- Patient Assistance Program
- TCHC provides Patient Assistance Programs, which are free medications for low-income patients without insurance. TCHC’s multi-anguage staff can help patients apply for these programs. If a patient meets the requirements, his/her medication will be mailed to TCHC, and the patient will be contacted.
- Senior Services
- Located at the Fremont Senior Center, the senior health screening program has been a successful part of Tri-City Health Center for more than 30 years. The keeps the senior population of Fremont healthy by providing screenings that serve as prevention and intervention.
- The program operates 40 hours per month, offering services to approximately 4,000 low-to-moderate income seniors annually.
- Services include:
- Blood pressure screenings
- Patient Education and referral services
- Blood tests to determine fasting glucose levels and lipid panels
39500 Liberty St.
Fremont, CA 94538
1999 Mowry Ave., Ste A/D/F/N
Fremont, CA 94538