Good healthcare involves addressing not only physical health, but also the habits, thoughts and emotions of each person. Tri-City Health Center offers flexible and personalized support to achieve our patients’ behavioral health goals. Our providers work in partnership with patients, offering consultation and assessments through individual and group sessions. Behavioral Health specialists collaborate with primary care providers to focus on well-being as defined by the patient, and within the context of their family, culture and community.
Behavioral health services encompass a wide array of services that address both mental health and substance abuse. Mental health services are the prevention, assessment, diagnosis, treatment/intervention, and follow-up of mental health conditions and disorders (e.g., depression, anxiety, attention deficit and disruptive behavior disorders) including care of patients with severe mental illness who have been stabilized. Substance abuse services are screening, diagnosis, and treatment services for substance use disorders (e.g., abuse of alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs).
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for substance use disorders
- Health Home Program for coordinating care to address chronic disease
- TransVision Program, a nationally-recognized program serving transgender patients
- Smoking Cessation program, to provide support when quitting smoking
- HOPE Project, a mobile medical unit serving homeless patients
- Neuropsychology testing services
- Homeless Street Medicine, where providers visit patients on foot to deliver care
- Relapse Prevention for those recovering from substance use disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, to address chronic pain
- Coping with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
39500 Liberty St
Fremont, CA 94538