Since 1970, Tri-City Health Center has played an integral role in keeping our community healthy. TCHC provides high-quality, affordable, primary care and preventative services to low-income and medically vulnerable members of our community.
In order to keep our services affordable and to maintain the highest standards of medical care, we need financial and in-kind support from individuals, businesses, foundations, and government agencies.
With your support we can:
- improve health outcomes for our community’s most vulnerable
- reduce hospital emergency room visits
- prevent the need for expensive specialty medical care referrals
- provide effective management of chronic illness
- create jobs and keep people healthy and able to live productive lives
For more information please contact Development Director Richard Ajluni at (510) 252-6854 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also make an online donation.