Tri-City Health Center is the only Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Fremont, CA. We are always looking for talented individuals to work with our growing organization. We have more than 200 full and part-time employees serving more than 26,000 patients in 160,000 visits a year.
On occasion, we have internship programs available that are listed on our job openings link. Internships are typically administrative-focused.
We are centrally located in Fremont, CA and easily accessible to a variety of transportation options.
As an important aspect in attracting and retaining the very best workforce, Tri-City Health Center comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 12 Company-Paid Holidays
- Gym Discount Program
- Personal Time Off (PTO): Begins at 15 days annually
- 403(b) Plan with company match
- Group Life & AD&D, Short Term Disability Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care, Dependent Care & Commuter
- Continued Medical Education Program: Provider only
- School Loan Forgiveness Program: Provider only