Patient Bill of Rights
As a patient at Tri-City Health Center, you have the right to:
- Information: All services will be explained to you in a way that you understand and in the language that you speak
- Respect: You will receive services that respect who you are, no matter what background you come from and where you come from.
- Privacy and Confidentiality: Medical information and records will be kept private unless you give written permission. Be contacted by phone, email and mail in the way that you tell our staff that we may contact you.
- Emergency Treatment: Be checked by a medical provider if a sudden, serious illness puts your life in danger. Get emergency services if the best treatment cannot be given to you at Tri-City Health Center’s clinics.
- Participation: Get information about your health and work with your medical provider to decide on your care and treatment. Be given the best quality of care that can be provided through Tri-City Health Center. You have the right to say “no” to any treatment.
- Complaints: Talk to someone and/or to fill out a written form if you do not feel good about the services provided to you or any other part of your care at Tri-City Health Center. Filing a complaint will not be held against you in getting any other services at Tri-City Health Center.