Primary Care Services
Primary Care Team Approach
At Tri-City Health Center, our primary care focuses on the health maintenance of adults ages 18 and older. Primary care is performed and managed by each patient’s primary care provider, often collaborating with other health professionals, and utilizing consultation or referrals as appropriate.
TCHC’s care team coordinates your primary health care needs.
Our clinical staff includes:
- Family Practice and Internal Medical Physicians
- Family Practice Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Physician Assistants
- Case Managers
- Mental Health Specialists
- Medical Assistants
- Health Educators
Primary Care Range of Services
– Acute Illness – Diagnosis & Treatment
– Family Planning
Tri-City Health Center’s Reproductive Health Services include:
- Family planning and counseling
- Annual women’s visit
- Pregnancy Testing, Counseling and Referrals
- Rapid HIV Tests – No appointment needed at our State Street clinic.
- Testing for STDs
- Condoms and birth control pills
– Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
– Senior Services
- Blood pressure screenings
- Patient Education and referral services
- Blood tests to determine fasting glucose levels and lipid panels
- Podiatry services
For directions to the Fremont Senior Center and to access these services, click here
– Testing & Laboratory Services
For an appointment or more information, patients should call (510) 770-8040.