Tri-City Health Center’s Pediatric Care focuses on the specialized needs of children from birth to the age of 18. Services include:
- Sick visits
- New born visits
- Well checks / physical
- Sports physical
- Nutrition consultations
- Referrals services for dental, vision, and many other specialty services
We provide free immunizations for uninsured children. Please call the appointment line at (510) 770-8040 to set up an appointment. Parents must bring their child’s immunization records to the appointment. The immunization schedule for children (0-6), adolescents (7-18) and “catch up” schedule can be found at www.cispimmunize.org.
At TCHC, the health of our pediatric patients is our priority. Well-Child checkups are an important way to help us monitor our youngest patients’ growth and development.
During a Well-Child exam the doctor will:
- Ask parents about the child’s health and developmental milestones
- Perform a head-to-toes examination
- Check the baby’s height, weight, head circumference, vision and hearing
- Answer any questions parents have about their child’s development
- Immunize the child